Let’s Get Started to Activate the Philo TV
Philo is a cable and satellite TV that is an alternate for the caters to cord cutters, and it offers you with 59 channels for just $ 20 per month. This service is similar to Sling TV, Hulu live TV, YouTube TV, etc. This streaming service can add preferences like AMC, Food Network, HGTV, Investigation Discovery, OWN, and Hallmark.
Philo and its Price
- At first, Philo comes up with two packages.
- The first one is the$ 16 per month with 45 channel line up, and the second one is $ 20 per month, with 58 channel line up.
- Secondly, Philo provides its customer with a two day free trial, and you can cancel your subscription at any time.
- Moreover, you can find plenty of reality shows, kid programs, documentaries, and films by surfing the channels.
- It includes Turner channels like CNN and TNT and big networks like FOX, CBS, NBC and Disney owned ABC.
- Further, Philo is an enticing option to watch shows like The Walking Dead or the Daily Show live.
- The $ 20 per month subscription can include channels like Food Network, Travel Channel, Discovery life, etc.
Features of Philo Streaming Service
Following are the features of the Philo streaming service:
- Adding to the live streaming channels and a collection of more than 25, 000 on demand titles, Philo offers a no cost cloud DVR.
- Further, it is limitless, and you can record how much ever you want.
- Secondly, Philo offers to its users three concurrent streams, whereas three people can watch on a different device using the same account.
- On the other hand, to get all these features, you must have one Philo account.
- If you do not have one, make sure to sign up with one and subscribe to its package.
- You can also pause the Live TV or begin it from its starting.
- It has a huge on demand library and limitless 30 day DVR